Sunday, February 7, 2010

TIMELESS

You’re going to see a lot of hard hitting guys today. At least you will if you watch the Super Bowl. (Am I supposed to say “The Big Game” so as not to get in trouble? Oh well.)



With all we hear about Alphas and tough bad boys, I thought it would be nice to go back to when a guy didn’t have to grunt and tear down a field like a Mack truck. When being suave, intelligent, and charming melted us into a puddle. Though no one would ever claim these men couldn’t hold their own if necessary.

 

One word described them all > TIMELESS.

9 comments:

Janga said...

The young Paul Newman--yum! And how lovely that, unlike so many celebrity heroes, he turned out to be solid gold not just shining surface.

Marnee Jo said...

Janga, I was just about to say that. My DH worships at the shrine of Slap Shot and Paul Newman is all kinds of hot in that movie. The movie's classic anyway (the first 506967869 times I saw it, now I'm a little bored with it) and Paul def takes the cake.

2nd Chance said...

Ah, Gene!

Irisheyes said...

Paul is my man. Awesome pick. And like Janga said it's nice that it wasn't all show. I went through a Paul Newman phase when I was a teen and watched everything I could get my hands on. He never disappointed. Sometimes the movies did but he never did!

Bosun said...

Mo - I had to throw this together in a hurry this morning and I thought of the Super Bowl first, but Hal did such a great job with the athletic hotties last month. Plus, the quarterbacks on these two teams aren't exactly the sexiest out there. :)

I figured, in a pinch, always fall back on the ones who never miss.

Hellie said...

Can't go wrong with any of these men. *swoons*

Hellie said...

I don't know. Peyton Manning is cute and funny. *shrugs*

Bosun said...

I think Peyton is a total cutie. But finding a *sexy* pic wasn't happening in a hurry.

Santa said...

Thanks for including Gene Kelly. He was such an incredible dancer, choreographer, athlete and HAWT, imho!