Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hottie Crew Member of the Week - Bath Fitters

With the coming of Memorial Day also comes warmer temps. And those warmer temps have brought to my attention that this crew gives off some seriously foul odors after a day in the rigging in this heat.  To save us all, I’ve decided to add some better bathing quarters to the ship.


 


Only problem is, I can’t decide which tub to go with.  What do y’all think?


 


Yeah, I’m thinking we should have one of each as well.


 


This is going to be an awesome week on the ship.  Tuesday we have guest pirate, Anya Bast talking hotties and baddies and kick as chicks. Then Thursday we have debut Avon author, Jennifer Haymore whose first novel, A HINT OF WICKED, hits shelves this week.  She’ll be talking about the dilemma of TWO heroes instead of one.  I think we’d all agree, when it comes to heroes, two is always better than one, but when you have to choose just one, what to do? Decisions, decisions.


 


***Quick edit to add Kimberly Killion to the list. Totally forgot Kimberly is a last minute addition to the week.  She'll be talking singing pirates. Who could possibly miss that?!


 


Now, anyone up for a bath?

11 comments:

2nd Chance said...

I vote fer all a' them. Workin' the ship be hard work and we needs 'em all...

Good shoppin', Terrio!

Marnee Jo said...

Great shoices Ter! I'm glad we gave you this important job.

Yay Anya! Yay Jennifer! It's going to be a busy week here!

Maggie Robinson said...

I take a bath every day. :)

I read Jennifer Haymore's book last week---you will not be disappointed.

Sin said...

Don't we have Kim Killion on Wednesday?

terrio said...

Hey all! Sorry, been at the ball field all afternoon. No win, but pictures are done and we got another tie. No help from the umpire. Grrrrrrrr.....

I totally forgot about Kim. Yes, Kim is a last minute addition to the week. She'll be talking singing pirates on Wednesday. You know you don't want to miss that!

Christie Craig said...

Hey...I'm in tub number two.

CC

terrio said...

Hey Christie! I hope that's a big tub because that's my choice as well. LOL! The steam almost comes right out of the picture.

2nd Chance said...

Looks like we need bigger tubs all roung! I'm lookin' at tub number three...

Sabrina said...

Morning ladies! Now excuse me as I head over to tub three...

Hellion said...

I'm going to hit tub one, then tub three. Rinse. Repeat.

terrio said...

Everyone is going to smell so clean today. ;)