Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hottie of the Week - A Sure Try*



I have a new fascination. And though I’m sure after seeing the lovely men of this blog, you’re going to think you know why I am so fascinated. But you’d be wrong. Well, mostly wrong.

I watched another rugby game this weekend. Last week, I watched France beat Ireland. Who’d a thunk there were large, hunky Frenchmen? Really, I never guessed. But these guys were burly. This weekend, I watched Ireland bounce back to beat England. It was close, but Ireland totally outplayed them.

So, anyone find a new fascination lately? Fell in love with those Norwegian Curling pants maybe?

*A TRY in rugby is the same as a touchdown in American football. Only it’s worth less points. And is much tougher to get.

6 comments:

Hellion said...

Those are rugby players? Those are PRETTY!!! Hello.

2nd Chance said...

Men in showers...my new fascination!

Marnee Jo said...

Wow, these fellows are yummm.... Rugby, a very manly sport.

And those Norwegian curling pants. Wow. Just... wow.

Bosun said...

Hellie - Exactly! Now, there are the ones with the caveman forehead and a tooth missing here and there, but these balance those out. Well worth that extra money I pay for BBC America.

2nd - Great fascination. LOL! And offering to help them reach difficult areas in that shower makes you very generous. Think about adding that.

Marn - Awful pants, aren't they? My mom said one of the dudes on the team designed them. And they have more than one version! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say these curling players had no part in using those 100,000 condoms they passed out in the Olympic Village. LOL!

Janga said...

I definitely have to check out rugby. Marnie's raving here, and Suzanne Welsh is raving about them with the Banditas. They must be something special.

Bosun said...

Suzanne is talking about them too? I must go check that out. Thanks, Janga!