Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nearly New Years, Crew!

 

And we’re all thinking ‘bout how much we’d like

ta see a man takin’ care a’ how ‘e looks…dressin’

up jus’ fer us… Whether we be goin’ ta the big

party or no… There be nothing like a Sharp Dressed

Man. Or Woman fer Q!


 

 

Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I’m goin’ to
Silk suit, black tie
I don’t need a reason why
They come runnin’ just as fast as they can
Coz every girl’s crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man




Gold watch, diamond ring
I ain't missin’ a single thing
And cufflinks, stick pin
When I step out I’m gonna do you in
They come runnin’ just as fast as they can
Coz every girl’s crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man




Top coat, top hat
I don’t worry coz my wallet’s fat
Black shades, white gloves
Lookin’ sharp and lookin’ for love
They come runnin’ just as fast as they can
Coz every girl’s crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man

 


 

Who’s goin’ ta a party? Who’s dressin’ up

and dancin’ in the dark wit’ their man? Or

lady? Who’s dancin’ in the dark without the

dressin’ up? Inquirin’ minds want ta know!

 

7 comments:

2nd Chance said...

Me apologies fer the wonky formattin'... I am cursed! I pray me formattin' troubles end up thrown overboard wit' the old year!

But I like the pics! Hope ya all do, too!

Quantum said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful woman.

I thought about a gold or diamond necklace, but no. The purity of the white trimmed with the intricate black design is perfect when set against that stark background.

I would love to pull a cracker with her. :D

Chance, you have immaculate taste.
But I knew that already! :lol:

Marnee Jo said...

I'm only dressing up if you consider me putting on my best jammie bottoms for the event, dressing up.

Both the men and the woman are lovely.

Happy New Year to everyone! :)

2nd Chance said...

Q - So glad ya liked 'er. I adore that dress...and she do look sharp!

Took me a moment ta realize what a cracker is... ;)

2nd Chance said...

Marnee - Depends on the pajamas! I once had a fabulous gold tone silky pair a' pajamas...

And if'n ya leave off the top...sure yer DH sees it as dressin'...up. Or down. Whatever. I'm sure dancin' in the dark would be on the menu!

Bosun said...

I have to admit, my favorite is that dress. That's gorgeous. Home safe! House a mess. Get to that later.

2nd Chance said...

Saw "It's Complicated" ... sweet. Loved Steve and Meryl getting stoned. Not so sure about Alec Baldwin. And her eldest daughter's fiance was perfect!