Saturday, December 19, 2009

Help Fer Santa!

 


I was thinkin’ Santa needs some help wit’ the next week. I enlisted the best elves I know!


 


 


Elrond – He knows how ta lead others. And he’s masterfully stubborn. The big guy can put Lord Elrond in charge a’ makin’ sure the schedule is kept.


 



Legolas – This fine lad has a way wit’ the horses, he can see ta the reindeer and keep alert fer hunters wit’ an eye toward fillin’ the frig wit’ venison. One arrow from Legolas’ bow will see them give up on that idea! Legolas be in charge a’ herd security.


 



Haldir – Now, he’s a fighter. Handles the long weapons with real skill. He can help pack up the ski equipment, kayaks and all manner a’ tall items on the lists.


 



Galadriel – I recommend asking the Lady Galadriel ta work with the list a’ beauty products. Fer the good girls and ladies (and occasional lad) who be hopin’ ta improve the vision in the mirror.


 



Celeborn - This one be a bit quiet. I recommend he handle the back room. Not a whole lot be known ‘bout Lord Celeborn, but he’s behind the scene a lot.


 



Arwen – I’d put her in charge a’ the books. All the literary good girls and boys who requested some literature from the big guy…


 


What da ya mean, not that kind a’ elves?


 


Who would ya see helpin’ out Santa?

9 comments:

Hellie said...

I loved Liv Tyler in that movie. I thought she was great. (Orlie was good--but I prefer him as Will Turner to a Barbie-looking elf.) And being Arwen is in charge of the books...well, that's the elf I want. :) Besides if I'm hanging out with her, I can flirt with Aragorn. *LOL*

Stephanie J said...

Buddy the Elf! Ha, kidding... I think Santa would just want to hit me over the head if I sent him as help.

2nd Chance said...

Stephanie - Buddy seemed pretty helpful in the documentary I saw! ;)

2nd Chance said...

That would be interestin'...seein' Arwen vs. Hellie over Aragorn...

Let's get ready to rumble!

Jennie Marsland said...

I'd gladly let Arwen pick my Christmas gift...too bad she wouldn't be willing to give Aragorn away.
Don't you think some hobbits would be good helpers for the big guy in red? If you could keep them sober and out of the Christmas candy, that is.

2nd Chance said...

Jennie - Aye, but would they see the point? I can see the workshop turned inta the Barley Man...dancin' on the tables and all! And the smokin'! All the best weed in the Shire...

Actually, that make fer an interestin' Christmas mornin'...seein' what Hobbits stuffed the stockin's wit'!

Bosun said...

As long as it's not me, I'm good.

Great choices, though I saw all the movies and a couple of these still don't ring a bell. LOL! Just make sure they don't write all the name tags in whatever that elf language is Arwen speaks.

Hellie said...

*snorts* If the hobbits stuffed stockings, it'd be a bunch of foodstuffs for every meal of the day. Breakfast, second breakfast, dinner, late-late meal...

You know I think Taco Bell is run by hobbits.

2nd Chance said...

Bo'sun - Celeborn is Galadriel's DH. And Haldir? The bright and wonderful elf that led the troops to help out the humans at Helm's Deep...died before the wall? With Aragorn screamin' his name?

I actually learned how ta sing a song in Elvish... I was a big fan a' the series, books and movies!

Hel, yer brilliant! I'm sure yer right! Taco Bell is really Taco Shire!