Friday, March 21, 2008

Contest Winners from Pamela Clare's blog on Wednesday!!

I love presents!!

I love to give them away even more (even if they are from someone else and in this case, I'm honored to do it for Pamela Clare!)

Now, without futher ado, I give to you the contest winners. May I have the envelope please?

*Pirate Wenches roll their eyes at the sight of Sin playing make believe again*

"There she goes again," Hellion said. "I tried to have her committed. But even they said they couldn't do anything for her."

Lisa, Marnee, and Ter all shook their head sadly.

Hellion sighed and sauntered over to Sin, flicking her red hair behind her shoulder before handing her a pretend envelope.

Sin cleared her throat as she cracked open the golden seal of the pirates. "And the winners are..."

T-Lee from Australia *crowd going wild*
Stef from France *men begging for a phone number*
Janga *English Lords falling all over themselves*
and last but not least, Kelly Krysten *RWR crew members drooling all over her*

I knew those RWR crew members were NOT to be trusted! Men! Ha!

Congrats!!! You've won an awesome prize! Pamela Clare will be sending you one of her wonderful books in the mail! Please send your snail mail address to me at magnificentsin @aol.com (without the space, if you would).

Thanks so much for making Wednesday an awesome day with Pamela Clare!

4 comments:

Kelly Krysten said...

YAY! I love presents! And I LOVE those RWR guys.

harlot said...

Woohoo! I'm soooo pleased. Winning a book by Pamela is awesome but have it autographed too is just the cherry on top! Thank you!
stef

Pamela Clare said...

Kelly, Stef, Janga and TLee,

CONGRATS! If there's a book of mine you DON'T have but want or a subgenre you wouldn't read (for example historicals) if someone held a gun to your head, let me know. I'd like to send you something that will please you, and not something that will make you think, "Ew!" or duplicate what you have. The only things I don't have are Sweeet Release and Unlawful Contact, though I hope to have my copies of UC by next week some time.

In other words — writers can be SO long winded — tell our wonderful Sin what you'd like, and like a Faery Godwriter, I shall try to make it come true. :-)

Thanks for the fun time on Wednesday. Let's do that in person some time!

Janga said...

Hurrah! Winning is always good, and winning books is even better. Many thanks to Pamela and to the Pirates!