Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Vacation!

It's Christmas Eve and many here on the ship celebrate the season.  We'll be doing seasonal things. Like drinking too much rum punch and singing off-key carols. I'll be baking and keeping kids from spazzing out waiting for the guy in the red suit. Tonight, my family will watch Christmas Vacation and It's a Wonderful Life and I'll drink some champagne.

The crew will be absent until after the New Years. Some of us like to begin the party a little early, after all....

To all of our readers: please have a wonderful holiday and we wish you all the very best in the new year.



5 comments:

Hellie Sinclair said...

Thanks, Marn, it's clear I've been hitting the rum too early and didn't bother to think about telling our visitors our plans. :)

Merry Christmas, All You Glorious Pirates! May your stocking be full of rum, may your keyboard ring with new words, and may all your children's Christmas dreams come true!

Maureen said...

A week without the Revenge? I'll...I'll...I'll be sober the whole week?

SOB! I have to go through the holidays sober? I need the bar! I need the rum! I even need that rotten Jack trying to steal my rum!

ARGH!

Terri Osburn said...

I've either been on the road or sitting in an airport all day. It's been a long one. Happy holidays to all!

Quantum said...

*Raises the last of the Xmas scotch.*

Here's to all you pirate writers wherever you are.
Wishing you a wonderfully productive New Year.

Terri Osburn said...

Right back at you, Q. Hope you had a lovely holiday with the grand and may all your theories be brilliant in the new year. :)