Saturday, November 27, 2010

Window Dressing

I’m a big fan of HGTV. I especially enjoy The Antonio Treatment. Antonio is a previous winner of HGTV’S Designer Star reality show. In this show, unknown designers compete to win their own show on HGTV. Antonio can be a little over the top, but I love his originality. He recently made over a vintage clothing store in a 1930’s retro theme. He pulled off an eclectic, but beautiful transformation. The shop windows were my favorite part of his design. They took me back to a time that now seems extinct. Downtown shopping, unless you live in a large city, is a thing of the past. I remember back in the day, when a shop window could tell a story with decorative design. As much as I enjoy mall shopping, nothing beats the intimate feel of downtown shopping.

I’m sure you’re wondering how this has anything to do with Sunday hotties. Well, picture these hotties in a shop window near you. Happy Holidays!

10 comments:

2nd Chance said...

You always bring a certain lovely amount of pure nakedness to the hottie page, Lisa! :-)

Donna said...

I love window shopping! Although I'm sure I'd have to max out my credit cards to make sure these all made it home with me. :)

Julie said...

Oooooh I love window shopping too!

Bosun said...

I'm seeing some odd smudge marks on these windows. LOL! Man, this is going to be hard to follow next month. Even my kiddo did a double take at that top picture this morning.

Lisa said...

I don't know if I'm the minority here, but the hotties aren't showing up anymore.Oh well, I tried to do my good hottie duty:) I enjoy my hottie month, and I'm glad to share!

Bosun said...

You can't see them? I can still see them. Huh. I deleted some images because we've run out of storage space with our provider and since the pics didn't disappear from the blogs, I thought I was okay.

Anyone else lose sight of the hotties?

Lisa said...

Now I can see the top one. No worries! My computer won't load anything anymore. I think it's time for a new model.

Bosun said...

I put these four images back in to see if that helps. I cleared my cache to see if they'd disappear for me and they're still there. LOL! But Chance says she can't see them either.

*sigh*

I should have known better than to mess with this stuff today.

Lisa said...

I can see them all now:) Who knows? LOL

Bosun said...

You've gotta love it when the blog just starts messing with us. LOL!