Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ink on Hotties

To ink or not to ink.

Does a tattoo on a well defined bicep send you into a frenzied state? Do you prefer a man with a single tat, or the more the better? Does a tribal tattoo gracing the chest of a hero make your panties spontaneously combust?  Or do you prefer a  man with nothing to obscure the beauty of his well defined musculature?

Whatever your choice, I'm sure we are in agreement, a tattoo can only add more heat to the pages when it comes to description.

5 comments:

2nd Chance said...

I must admit...I love the big tribal tattoos. I can imagine running my fingers all along the swirrels and dips and just following a magical trail... Hmmmmm!

Yummy!

Hellion said...

Ink, ink, definitely ink. (Except if they've got those civil war confederate tattoos--not so wild about those, mainly because of the personality that comes with them. "Look, dumbass, you LOST the war.")

But tattoos are HOT.

Bosun said...

I checked this out after midnight last night and forgot to stop by today to comment. Looks like several wenches forgot with me.

I'm with Hellie, I'll take ink anytime (have a little of my own) but the artwork choices matter. Great pics, Lis.

Sin said...

Um, I love the last guy. Gimme.

Donna said...

I didn't forget--I tried to get into the site a couple times and it was down.

I'm ambivalent about tattoos. I like them sometimes, but I don't like when a guy has TONS of them. If you need THAT much attention, I might not be the right girl for you. LOL

I do like the ones circling a guy's biceps. . .