Saturday, October 30, 2010

Great Costume!

What a fun time of year!  All of our adorable Hotties, getting dressed in their favorite costumes for Halloween.  I can't wait to see what kind of treats they've got for us.  So come on!  Let's tiptoe in and take a peek.

Oooh, good choice, Gerard.  Dracula is always a classic.  Never goes out of style.



  

What's that, Alex?  Another vampire?  I don't care what anybody says, vamps are hot, every day of the year.



 

Of course a rock star costume, well, it rocks.  But only if you have the right accessories.  And Lenny is ALWAYS the right accessory.



 

The Tudor look is also a great go-to costume.  I mean, just look at Henry's. . .boots!  They go perfectly with that sword.  (I'm talking about the one with the handle.)


 

I'm not even sure what this next costume is, but after spending a lot of time trying to figure it out, I'm positive of one thing:  I need a drink.  Body shots are on Jason.

11 comments:

2nd Chance said...

Nice finish up, sweetie! Now, if only that were a rum bottle instead of vodka... And boots...yummy!

Donna Cummings said...

Thanks, Chance! You're so right about that being a rum bottle instead -- LOL -- if only I had some Photoshop skills.

Marnee said...

I'm not sure I've ever seen that picture of Lenny before. I'm sorry I missed it, though. Yum. That's quite a snake.

(No, seriously. Did you see the snake on his guitar? Wow, that's one long snake.)

Donna Cummings said...

Marn, I must have looked at that pic at least 25 times before I saw that snake. On his guitar.

And here I consider myself fairly observant. LOL Must have gotten distracted or something.

2nd Chance said...

You two are very, very naughty...

Julie said...

Nice pics btw, Donna.

Julie said...

if only that were a rum bottle instead of vodka…

But dahlink ... vodka has a great Advantage over rum.
It's clear!

Donna Cummings said...

Julie -- LOL -- good point about the see-thru nature of the vodka!

It's good to see you. How are you doing? :)

Donna Cummings said...

*high fives Marn* We got TWO very's on that naughty! LOL

2nd Chance said...

Hey, silver rum is clear!

Julie said...

I'm doing quite well, thank you very much.
Though my life has been a bit topsy-turvy as of late.
The DD has two more weeks left on his leave from work. So things should be back to normal around here soon.
At least normal for me. Which is probably 'odd" for you ... but that's another story ...
My feelings are torn between "He's not around 24/7? Thank GOD! No more Judge 'You're A Bum' Judy marathons or Billy the Exterminator."
and
"I'll miss you when you're not here!"