Saturday, September 25, 2010

its all about the arms -- hottie Sunday

There's a heat wave slamming the East Coast right now. Ninety-freaking-five degrees the last weekend of September. The good news? Boys take off their shirts when it's this hot.

So this Sunday, let's appreciate the (hopefully) last heat wave of the season and check out these biceps. They're about to be put away for the long, cold winter, girls, so make sure you get a GOOD look!


.......................................................

........................................................

.........................................................
and for no other reason than my huge crush on Daniel Craig:

.................................................
We've got some awesome guest pirates climbing aboard the ship this week, mixed up with our regular heaping of pirate wit and humor.


On Tuesday, be sure to stop by and give a big pirate welcome to Susanna Fraser, who is celebrating last month's release of The Sergeant's Lady.


On Thursday, Miranda Neville will be returning to the ship -- you definitely don't want to miss this! Her latest, The Dangerous Viscount, comes out this week!

9 comments:

Bosun said...

I can't believe I'm up late enough to be the first one to comment. LOL! Thanks you, Hal. These are wonderful last images right before I float off to la-la land.

2nd Chance said...

I love a man with a big hammer...

Marnee said...

These are some hotties. And Daniel Craig? Yum.

So excited for this week's guests!

Donna said...

Hal, if I didn't feel bad before about winter showing up, now I REALLY do. LOL I hadn't thought about the Hotties having to cover up!

*cranks up the heat in my quarters*

There. That oughta help. Hope it doesn't melt my hammock.

:)

Bosun said...

I had to scroll back up and look for the hammer.

Donna said...

That's not just a hammer, it's a sledgehammer. LOL

2nd Chance said...

How did you miss the hammer?

No, forget it. I don't want to know! ;-)

And yup, it's a sledgehammer! For hammering sledges, I suppose.

Hal said...

Hell, I almost missed the hammer, and I posted the pic :) there's just so many better things to distract the eye!

Hellion said...

I love arms. And the Calvin Klein ad, I love his cheekbones and chiseled jaw because they frame his lips so beautifully. Like a work of art.

I really love Ashton Kutcher's arms in Killers. Go watch this movie if you haven't. Great arms demonstration.

Thanks, Hal, for the last arms of summer! *LOL*