Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hottie Fireman

With huge blazes in Detroit and Colorado and San Francisco, our firemen have been working their butts off this week, and they're in need of reinforcements. So I found these Brazilian firefighters to help out. I think that we should sail down to Brazil this week, pick these guys up, and give them a ride. What do you say, Wenches?


................................................

................................................

................................................

.................................................
p.s. -- I don't understand this last picture. Why are they naked?? And in a line? Not that I'm complaining, really.

We have an exciting line up this week, starting with

guest Jeanne Adams, whose romantic suspense, Deadly Little Secrets, cane out this week! Now that is a sexy cover. I think she deserves a Brazilian firefighter too, don't you?

12 comments:

Donna said...

Sorry I didn't comment before now. I was busy getting the coordinates for Brazil plugged into the ship's computer. LOL

I think they're lined up in the last pic for an inspection. And it's more efficient (for us!) if their clothes aren't in the way. LOL

Bosun said...

Wow, did you see the size of that guy's hose? I'm definitely on board for this trip. Full speed ahead!

2nd Chance said...

I deserve a Brazilian firefighter! I'm feeling quite...hot!

Wow, excellent job, Hal!

Now, got to get those bar snacks ready for the trip home...

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

OH. My. GOSH! That line of cute bums is definitely lighting MY fire!!! And what a LOVELY large um... TOOL in the piccie right above the line up.

I hope there's room for at least ONE stowaway on this sailing. ;-)

Marnee Jo said...

Great Hotties Hal. :) And Jeanne Adams's book does have a sexy cover.

Bosun said...

AC - You're probably the only one with a passport for the trip. LOL! How is your Portuguese?

PJ said...

I have a passport! I can pack fast! And I cook! Please, please, please, may I come too?

Julie said...

Holy smokes, and here I thought that Brazilian soccer players were hot!
But those Light-my-Fire Men are burning up the blog like a firestorm .

Jeanne Adams AKA la Duchesse said...

HOLY CANNOLI's BATMAN!! WOwiezowie. That is some hot act to follow. OMGosh.

Are those last guys lining up to gear up? Or taking a whizz? Snork.

The guys in Deadly Little Secrets are hot, but...well...not THAT hot! And they tend to prefer custom tailored Hugo Boss suits rather than fire gear, but...okay, I have to go look some more.

For comparison, you understand. Smirk

2nd Chance said...

I have a passport! And a stack of twinkies that need to be set on fire!

Donna said...

I have a passport too! And it hasn't gotten any use since I renewed it a couple years ago.

*moves away from the flaming twinkies*

Bosun said...

We're going to need more hammocks with all these extra passengers. LOL!

Jeanne - I say we go with the idea they're lining up for inspections. And I'm willing to sacrifice my Sunday evening to make sure all fireman are thoroughly examined. ;)