Saturday, August 28, 2010

Last Sunday Party!



Wow! What a summer! I know we gots a few weeks a’ official summer left, but let’s start the party now and make it last until September 21st. We’re pirates, we can do it!



And the bar is fully stocked and ready to go… Let's see, we got the pretty sunset one, let's call that a Pirate Sunset. Then we gots the white creamy looking one and I'm not gonna get near naming that, ya filthy minded wenches! The purty orange one I'm calling the Kraken's Froth. The white and red one...? Let's not go there either.  Well, OK... Blood and Cream! The last looks like something wit' chocolate in it... I'm going fer Yummy.

 

Now, it’s just a matter of picking yer sweat inducin’ activity… I gots Frisbee…

 

 We got Slick here willin’ ta teach anyone interested in surfing… He's a bit blurry looking, think he's been in the water a bit long. But that jus' means he's a good surfer... Or not. He might fall off his board too much... Well! Fun in the water then!



 Or the lads are always happy ‘bout stringing up a net and breaking out the volleyball…



 If you’d rather play wit’ what’s familiar…sailing! 



 Fer Q, I brought along a snorkling instructor…look at her go!



 Now me? I got Sam here and we’re gonna kick back in the shade and polish off some mojitos!

Have fun!

Sam? I need one a' those mojitos now, this were hard ta do! Time ta turn the hottie postin' over ta someone new! Yer turn, Hal!

No guest this week, but I'm sure we'll all come up with brilliant things ta discuss on 'r own!

12 comments:

Quantum said...

Very happy with my catch.
The fishes love her which is good enough for me!

Ya know, I always wanted my own mermaid .... on my own coral island ..... with my own sandy beach ... in my own ocean .... sharing my own cocktail .....................

OK I'm a dreamer :D

I'll try that creamy one Chance, makes me think of coconuts on tropical beaches and..... * dreamy smile*

Donna said...

Ah, everyone's in a dreamy mood today! LOL Must be that end-of-summer thing. Sigh. This one is harder than usual for me to let go of -- maybe because the weather was so pleasant instead of unbearably hot and humid.

Okay, I'm gonna go help Slick there carry the surfboard. . .

Bosun said...

Gotta run but had to say NICE. :) Good job this month, Chance!

Marnee Jo said...

Good job this month, Chance, is right. Though I find all the ladies and gentlemen wonderful, those drinks look yummmm....

2nd Chance said...

Yer a brave lad, Q. But I'll mix up a white frothy one fer ya!

Now, Donnaroo, keep an eye out fer dolphin while lettin' Slick show you 'bout the surf... Seen 'em joinin' the surfin' lads this week. Oh. Yer not goin' inta the water?

A' course! ;-)

Safe trip home, Bo'sun...maybe ya'll be dreamin' 'bout some frisbee as ya head fer the coast again...

Marn - I'll mix ya up one a' each!

Hellie said...

Great job, Chance, though I'm with Marn: I'd rather have a drink. *LOL* The pina colada one actually--the one with the strawberry layers, that you called blood and cream. *LOL*

2nd Chance said...

That's a pina colada? I figured the all white one was one a' those. Ya know me, I makes 'em up, I don't play wit' the real ones...

Is the glamour of the boys of summer waning?

Marnee Jo said...

Nah, I always love some half dressed men. But it's hot today. I could just use a frosty drink. :)

Hellion said...

No, you're right. The all white one is the true pina colada, but the red and white one is pina colada with strawberry colada or strawberry margarita (depending on what the bartender has back behind the bar) as part of the layers. On the cruise ship, they called the red and white ones (strawberry and pina coladas) Miami Vices. I think Red Lobster called them Caribbean Sunsets or something.

2nd Chance said...

True, on a hot day, 'tis enough to enjoy watchin'...while sippin' a' cold one.

2nd Chance said...

Hurumph. No pirate imagination. I like Blood and Cream...

Bosun said...

I don't care what you make me, just make it big and alcoholic and send it over to me at the volleyball set up. I'm going to see if those boys will help me relax from what has been one helluva weekend.

Cheers, everybody!