Sunday, July 4, 2010

Off on Holiday

Well, we all know the 4th was actually yesterday, but today is the bank holiday. Which is just as well because the crew is still hung over, the hotties are still trying to set off fireworks in every conceivable location--Alasdair! Put down those matches!--and we've had to come ashore to store up on more rum. I'm in absolutely no shape to think of anything brilliant anyway. Or even coherent. Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief that they were spared a blog about great the movie Eclipse was. Which it was. You should go see it today! Go! Where are my clothes?

Join us Tuesday when the Bo'sun whips the crew back into some semblance of a schedule.

Happy 4th of July, crew!

2 comments:

gillian layne said...

We saw Eclipse tonight. It did rock, didn't it? More violent than the others. And of course, they changed everyone's hair color again...

Bosun said...

Hey there, Gillian! I just saw that your comment needed moderation so sorry we missed this before now. But you're good to go in the future!

I still haven't seen Eclispe. My kiddo is out of town for the summer so I don't have a pre-teen chomping at the bit dragging me to theater for this one. LOL!