Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hottie of the Week- Hose it down boys!

Water glistening on perfecly sculpted muscles is a glorious sight. The terms used to describe the visual conjurs just as much as a picture in front of you. How many times have you read a description of  a hero standing before the heroine in the shower? The water gliding over  his rock hard pecs to  the definitions between his six pack . It's amazing how a little water tossed around can liven things up. Wet heroes are the portals to a perfect steamy sex scene. A shower doesn't necessarily have to be the catalyst. A good old hose of the garden variety can do wonders. It can stage a sexy water fight scene that starts out playfully, and ends with a wet and wild roll in the grass.

I like to write about couples caught in a rain storm. It spices things up a bit if they are arguing. A wet t-shirt clinging to some broad shoulders is a beautiful sight. A shoving match ensues, and the sexual tension builds. The heroine grabs the front of his t-shirt and rips it from neck to tail. The hero looks down with an intense stare, beads of water clinging to his eye lashes and dripping from his bottom lip. She leans close and sucks his bottom lip into her mouth. What follows is an all out, back against the wall, legs around his hips, sexy ride to a steamy climax.  

Yes ladies, in the writing world, good muscles, and a water source is a combination not to be missed.

17 comments:

Bosun said...

One in the afternoon and I'M the first to comment on this? Really? WTF???

This has definitely perked up my Sunday. And given me some serious inspiration for the WIP. LOL! And maybe one of those Dear Penthouse letters...

(They buy those, they aren't real, you know.)

2nd Chance said...

Think the rest of the pirates saw the pics and had to walk away for a while to...ahem...refresh themselves. Love the one coming out of the water.

*pant

*pant

I have a waterfall scene in my Silverton story! Standing under a waterfall, sun sparkling through the water...

I needs ta go refresh meself!

Hi, Terrio! How's the writing?

Donna said...

Well, after seeing those pics, I had to go. . .SWIMMING. Yeah, that's what it was. SWIMMING. I hope there's not gonna be a drought here now this summer. LOL There was a lot of water involved. :)

Lisa said...

Sorry so late, busy morning. I felt the need to go to church after writing this blog. *g*

So glad I could be an inspiration, if not for your WIP, maybe your indoor activities...

Marnee Jo said...

Um... Wow. Wet, hot, men. Perfect.

Hellion said...

Now this is the Lisa I'm talking about!! I'm so, so happy you're doing the hotties this month!!!!

And yes, wet men are undeniably delicious.

Good call.

Hellion said...

(And I think the one coming out of the water is a universal favorite. I keep staring at it to see if there is anything else I should be seeing....)

Donna said...

I'm kinda partial to the first one -- with the um, towel bar. :)

Lisa said...

Hells,
I'm happy you're happy, because well, hotties are my thing:) I only have one more Sunday and I'm already missing it.My lifes work is searching the net for hotties.

The guy coming out of the water is always a fav. He wears the ocean so well. I don't think what the water is covering is anything to sneeze at.

Donna, I'm partial to the towel bar as well. Makes me want to do a chin up:>)

J Perry Stone said...

I can't comment without going X-rated.

Lisa said...

JP,

Let it fly, it's hottie day. The ship can handle it, and the passerbys know, and expect it from us. LOL

J Perry Stone said...

Okay, first of all ...

I swear to God, I got a woman-erection looking at the wet man-erections.

And even if there weren't erections, the mere hint of man hair does it for me.

Secondly, my knees started to hurt the more I examined picture #1 and #2.

Bosun said...

I’m kinda partial to the first one — with the um, towel bar.

I actually scrolled back up looking for the "towel bar". LMAO!! I'm loving Lisa's "chin up" comment.

That second one makes me want to spend my days down at the ocean waiting for one of those to burst through the suface. Thank heaven the temps are going up.

Oh, and hello, David. Yum.

Lisa said...

JP.
I'm with you on the man hair. The trail of hair to the object of my affection, is...well...delish.

Terrio, Babe, I posted David just for you. I know you have a um...boner for him. *g*

Bosun said...

Oh, you know me so well. Thanks, girl!

Happy Trails has to be a new drink.

Tiffany Clare said...

Holy mother of God... I can't believe I missed this yesterday. Uh, were there words for this blog? Cause I def bypassed those as I wiped up my drool from the keyboard....

Lisa said...

Tiff,

Are words really necessary with this blog? Speechless and drooling can be a good thing:)

And yes there are words, but the water and ...um...the towel bar hides them.