Saturday, January 23, 2010

The hotties of professional sports

Since the topic of professional athletes came up this week, I figure it would be nice to round out that conversation with some eye candy. Somebody's gotta keep these pirates organized!

What do you think?



..................................................................................



.......................................................................................


........................................................................................

And since we started by talking about baseball, it only seems right to round out the week with.........a baseball bat:


.................................................................................................

So what do you think, wenches? Feeling more organized now? They were even in alphebitical order!

7 comments:

2nd Chance said...

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-batter! Swing!

Would they consider taking me on as a rookie?

Marnee Jo said...

Good choices, Hal! :) Yay professional sport hotties.

Janga said...

Take me out to the ball game!

Hal said...

I just keep coming back and staring. I'm supposed to be writing this morning!

Bosun said...

*sigh*

I have always loved athletes. Baseball players being my favorite. Thanks for making my day, Hal.

:)

Donna said...

Looks like he's all tangled in his sweater there -- I don't want him to pull a muscle or anything. I'll just spend the next hour or five helping him out. Of the sweater. :)

2nd Chance said...

You're such a team player, Donna!