Saturday, January 16, 2010

The hot men of urban search and rescue

This week's earthquake will go down as one of the worst disasters to befall the Western Hemisphere, and it's nowhere near over. Search and rescue teams have come from all over the world to assist, and even five days later, they're having extraordinary success pulling survivors from the rubble.

So while there are a myriad of ways we can all help, one of the ways has got to be ogling the hot bodies of urban search and rescue, and cheering these guys on. It's a dirty, demoralizing job, and their time is running out. But who better to believe in the impossible than a bunch of pirate writers? So let's cheer these boys on! (and enjoy the view while we do it!)



5 comments:

2nd Chance said...

Well, if the big one ever strikes in me part a' CA, I will hope fer such wondrous rescue workers!

Thanks fer the link, I been wantin' to donate!

Maggie Robinson/Margaret Rowe said...

Somehow the firemen I know look nothing like that. Maybe I should move. :)

Bosun said...

Maggie - I was thinking the same thing.

I do hope this horrible disaster means Haiti won't be in the news for a few weeks and then everyone forgets them again.

Nice pics, Hal. If we'd known you were so good at this, we would have put you in charge of the hotties sooner.

Donna said...

*fans face*

Goodness. I'm about ready to cause my OWN disaster, right here in my house.

*knocks over the TBR pile*

Uh oh -- they may never find me now! Hellllp!

Bosun said...

LOL!