Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hottie Crewmember of the Week: Unknown Hotties

So, I want to devote this week's blog to unknown hotties, those hotties that haven't found their day in the sun of overexposure.  *cough cough* RPattz *cough cough*

While I love me the usual hotties-*cough cough* RPattz *cough cough*-I kinda wanted to mix it up.

I watched Stardust recently and let me introduce you all to this fellow...



This is Charlie Cox, the lead in Stardust.  This picture doesn't do him justice.  When he smiles, it's all kinds of boyish charm, the kind that makes you want to forgive any tiny transgression.



In the same sort of fantasy movie vein, I really liked the guy who played Prince Caspian in the latest Narnia movie.  This...

 



is Ben Barnes. 



Personally, I think both of these guys should be getting some additional hottie air time.

So, who are your unexposed Hotties?  Anyone we should give some air time, someone we've neglected?

Come hang with us this week.  You can be sure we'll talk about Turkey Day, the Twilight Saga, and Tryptophan.  I mean, it's Thanksgiving week after all.

6 comments:

2nd Chance said...

Good choices... Odd coincidence that they remind me of a young Johnny? ;-)

Stardust? What was this movie about?

Marnee Jo said...

Chance - I thought the movie was cute. It received only mediocre reviews, but I thought it was good. Based on the book by Neil Gaiman.

Brief synopsis - a young guy loves a girl who's supposed to marry someone else. While he's trying to convince her he loves her (though she's a big beyotch) more than the other guy, they see a falling star and he vows to bring it back to her to prove his devotion.

He ends up travelling into a parallel world connected to his hometown by a magic wall to find this fallen star. The star ends up being a beautiful woman, forced out of the sky by a family of power-hungry princes all trying to ascend the throne left by their recently deceased father.

From there, it progresses, includes witches and sky pirates and a sweet sweet love story.

Very cute.

2nd Chance said...

OH! I remember seeing the previews! Yeah, some sky pirate looked interesting. I'll have to see if I can find this one somewhere to rent!

Hellion said...

I was not fascinated by Stardust, but he is very cute...and the Narnia guy is good looking too. *grins*

And RPattz way over exposed. *LOL* Though I totally plan to see New Moon at least four more times. *LOL* Which is a lot better than what I thought of Twilight when I initially saw it.

If you guys get a chance today, read this: http://www.cracked.com/article/194_7-popular-chick-flicks-that-secretly-hate-women/. HILARIOUS. I fell off my couch reading #6 and they only get funnier.

Marnee Jo said...

I read that article, Hells. Very funny! :) LOL!! I liked the Mel Gibson one. LOL!!

Bosun said...

I LOVED Stardust. DeNiro plays a gay sky pirate captain! So many great things about that movie. Even the big battle at the end wasn't cliche IMO.

I'll admit that Narnia guy is cute, but he also looks YOUNG. And I agree that these guys could pass for a young Johnny.

I am SO OVER RPattz. Don't see the attraction AT ALL. If that means I'm old, then I'm old.