Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hottie Crewmember of the Week: G. I. Joe



There are some great movies out this summer.  Transformers the second (or Transformers Part Deux as I like to call it).  Of course, Harry Potter.  But one I'm really looking forward to is GI Joe: Rise of Cobra. 

I used to watch this cartoon with my brother all the time as a little girl.  Something about it really got me.  The alpha heroes.  The skin tight clothes.  The boy soap opera of it. 

But my newest reason to obsess over GI Joe?  Channing Tatum of course. 

 



I fell in love with him in Step Up, but I just think he gets better and better looking. 

What do you think?  Does Channing stay?

Stop by the boat this week and hang out with us.  Emily Bryan is coming to visit on Friday.  Her light-hearted, sexy historicals are sure to please.  Her latest, Vexing the Viscount, is available in stores now! 

Here's another one, just for fun....

10 comments:

Hellie said...

Channing so DEFINITELY stays. I don't think my friends are very excited about this movie, but I think it looks hot. *LOL* And sorta funny. (Much rather see this than Transformers.)

Maggie Robinson/Margaret Rowe said...

I'm just confused by the waiter w/the champagne and the underwear. Don't know what to have first. :)

Marnee Jo said...

Hellie - I liked the first Transformers, but I think I'll probably wait for the second one on HBO or whatever. :)

PS, I just saw HP yesterday and it was AWESOME. I'm definitely going to see it again when it comes out in IMAX.

Mags - That is a little strange, huh? Did Channing model for Calvin Klein by any chance? Anyone know why he's all naked with champagne around?

I didn't even notice the champagne, honestly. Too much else to look at in that pic....

kelly krysten said...

Okay, Shia should be on here. Transformers(seeing 2 tomorrow) is awesome and he is the perfect nerdy hottie.*g* Channing isn't to my taste but GI Joe is awesome! My Barbies always married him.:) Brothers were less than enthused when they discovered they were missing certain Joe's. But I would never have taken anything from my brothers. And I wouldn't have hidden whatever it was so they'd never find it. Never.;)

Sin said...

Shia is fine too. But Channing.. holy god, I fan myself every time I see a picture of him. That man is fine... so fine.

Marnee Jo said...

Kelly - Barbie and Joe are the perfect couple. None of that metrosexual Ken for my Barbies either. Only the best, alpha hero. :) LOL! Let us know how Transformers is.

Sin - I'm with you, girl. Holy god.

Hellie said...

There was champagne in that picture? Where?

2nd Chance said...

Where's the rum?

terrio said...

NICE CHOICE!

Still haven't caught up, on here or with the STACKS of paper on my desk. *sigh* But I'm so glad I made it to this one. Much needed on this crazy Monday morning (when I can barely hold my head up.)

Kelly said...

Oh, yum. Keep him, keep him PLEASE. If I wasn't already chomping at the bit to see this movie, I sure would be now. I used to watch G.I. Joe as a kid, but my little six-year-old imagination could never have dreamt up such delicious real-life representations!

It was lovely to meet so many of you at Nationals last week!