Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hottie of the Week - Quick Eye Candy

I'm furiously writing my final paper for school (YES I've known about it for 10 weeks and just started it yesterday - so sue me) so this is going to be quick.  Eye candy inspired by the Captain & Sin's viewing of The Proposal this weekend.

Nice, huh?  And I had to put this one in for Chance, the dog lover on the ship.

 

So cute.

 According to Hellie, the movie is great and the best parts weren't in the trailer, which is always what I want to hear.  I'll be taking this one in next weekend.  After I see Transformers 2, of course.

Two more great guest board the ship this week.  J.K. Coi, author of The Immortals series, was gracious enough to grant us an interview and you won't believe who we lined up to do it.  A new visitor to the ship who definitely knows a little something about being immortal. 

And Friday, Chance brings Julie Rowe, author of Medical Romances to the ship for a fun workshop day.  Come prepared with a notebook and be ready to learn.  (We can't be all hotties all the time *g*)

Oh, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!! (That's mostly for Q. LOL!)





 



 

15 comments:

Sin said...

I wish you would've emailed me and I would've taken care of the hotties blog today! Yeesh woman! Get that paper done!

terrio said...

I actually called Hellie to do it and she said she would but I don't know what happened. LOL! No biggie!

Typing away!!!

terrio said...

*singing and doing a little dance*

My paper's do-one. My paper's do-one. I'm almost do-one. I'm almost do-one. LOL!

I'm sorry, but I had to tell someone. My joy is lost on the cat.

Irisheyes said...

Congrats Terri!!!! Is this the "last, final, never to submit another assignment for a grade" paper?! Enjoy freedom!

terrio said...

It sure is, Irish. I have two finals to go and I'm about to take a little quiz, but after this week, I am DONE!!!! I am SO excited. LOL!

Hellion said...

I did it, damnit! Where the heck did the damned thing go? Gah.

Hellion said...

I spent an HOUR making that blog yesterday! Where in the DEVIL did it go? And I was able to look at the darned thing and all the images were set!!! WHERE DID IT GO?

I had like five awesome pics of Ryan--and not one of him with the dog!

terrio said...

I searched all over to find a blog by you before I did anything. I checked the scheduled stuff and the drafts, but there was nothing.

Wordpress ate your blog!!!

BTW - Quiz done. Perfect score. TWO finals to go and I'm sailing away on a cloud to freedom. (Insert that Mel accent on "freedom" if you like.)

terrio said...

I found it! You scheduled it to show up June 1. LOL! Uhm...I'm sure you meant June 21. :)

Hellion said...

MOTHERFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*%&#(*%&#(*&$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellion said...

AWESOME! Congrats on getting the paper done--and doing this blog (I'm skewering WordPress the next we're in a dark alley together! I swear to God I did that *#&%*#(&(*&( blog! And it was witty! GAH!)

Congrats on the quiz too.

terrio said...

LMAO!!! I read the whole thing and it's much better than this piece of crap I threw up this morning. (Not really threw up...you know what I mean.) We'll have to edit the end of it and use it next week.

BTW - That movie took #1 at the box office this weekend, so you're totally right about that idiot reviewer not knowing what she's talking about.

Marnee Jo said...

I LOOOOOVVVEEE Ryan Reynolds. A lot.

These are awesome pictures. Thank you thank you.

Congrats getting your paper done. :) Yay Ter!

Hellion said...

Well, at least JK Coi's interview is scheduled correctly to post on Tuesday. That's more important. *sighs*

2nd Chance said...

*pant pant...

Just made it in afore the Monday blog be posted! Spent the day at the races... Kyle lost! Yeah! (To the point that his losing is a reason to go to the races. Sad, I know.)

Like the pics, Terrio. Will have to get out to this movie later this week. Wonder if that is his dogums?