Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the Winner is...

IRISHEYES!!!!

Tell her what she's won, Bo'sun!

Okay, I will.  (When did we get an annoucer voice dude?)

Irish, you've won an all expense paid download of the incomparable Tessa Dare's best-selling e-novella THE LEGEND OF HE WERESTAG! But wait, that's not all.  In addition to the WERE-love, you've won a signed coverflat of Tessa's debut, full-length, Regency novel GODDESS OF THE HUNT hitting bookstores later this summer.

Congratulations, Irisheyes! Send your snail and email addys to Tessa at Tessa@tessadare.com to collect your booty!

2 comments:

Irisheyes said...

Very cool! I was thisclose to downloading it today but a headache prevented me. I went to lay down and came back to find out I won! Awesome!

Thanks, pirates!

terrio said...

Glad we could cheer you up! Congrats.