Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hottie Crew Member of the Week - A Gift From the Heavens

There is this bumper sticker that I just love. "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly." It's the Catholic schoolgirl in me but I have always believed in angels, especially the guardian type. And let me tell you, mine has more than earned her pay. In fact, I'm sure she's earned a really cushy cloud by now.

With this saying in mind, I thought the Romance Writer's Revenge needed our own guardian angel. And I give to you……Ecanus.





Now, I know what you're thinking. Not the sexiest name. But Ecanus is the Angel of Writers. No shit. I looked it up. Ecanus " Inspires them with original thoughts and ensures they see their works through to completion." Do we need Ecanus on this ship or what?!

Oh, and if you happen to have lascivious thoughts about Ecanus, that's perfectly alright. After all, he spends all his time with us. He's totally used to it by now. *g* And I keep hiding that damn towel but he keeps finding it again…

Guest Blogger Reminder
Don't forget to stop by the ship this Tuesday, February 5, to visit with Colleen Gleason, author of the Gardella Vampire Chronicles. Colleen will be joining us to celebrate the release of the newest book in the series, The Bleeding Dusk. Who can resist a Regency version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The heroine of the series, Lady Victoria Gardella, is not your typical Regency Lady, and this is your chance to pick the mind of the incredible author who created her.

Join us for Vamps, Tramps (that's us) and lots and lots of rum. I know, rum doesn't rhyme. So sue me. LOL!

17 comments:

Santa said...

Note to self: Keep tissues near computer to clean off keyboard!

I think I'll print that and post it near my computer -- for inspiration.

Sin said...

Yup. He makes a damn good guardian for the wenches on this ship!

I can't wait for Tuesday!

Lisa said...

Niice...

Our own personal angel hottie. What more could a wench ask for?

Tiffany Kenzie said...

Holy mother of God... I WANT THAT MAN Let me wipe up the drool before I go back and read the blog... lol... couldn't concentrate beyond the freaking hot, hard, let me lick those abs

Elyssa Papa said...

Drool. Drool. Drool.

Now, Terrio, this man looks like a Gabriel.

OMG, where did you find him?

terrio said...

So glad everyone is enjoying Ecanus. Isn't he the sweetest?! Ah, I think I need extra guarding tonight.

I wish I could take credit for finding our Hottie angel there but Lisa gets all the credit. You should see the rest of the crew. I'm telling you, we have the hottest crew EVAH!!!

I think we'll have a musician next week. Trust me, you are going to love his instrument. LMAO!!!

PJ said...

He looks like that and "Inspires them with original thoughts and ensures they see their works through to completion."? I'd like him to see a couple works through to completion around my house!

Marnee Jo said...

yay guardian angels. :)

Elyssa Papa said...

Wow, you all are getting some fab authors! Congrats!!!

terrio said...

PJ - get your own. LOL! Just kidding. Next time we pull into port I'll let you borrow him but you must return him before we leave.

Ely - isn't great how generous authors are to give us their time and share so much? This really is such a great industry.

MsHellion said...

DAMN, Boatswain, he is hot! You've been hiding him! Ecanus...love having the Catholic girls on board. They always know the best Protectors!

Who's the Angel for Hangovers and Flashing Your Boobies Too Much? I need that one.

terrio said...

I'll have to check my sources but I'm sensing there is a story here. I expect all the dirty (and embarrassing) details. LOL!

MsHellion said...

Why? You going to blog about them again? *LOL*

terrio said...

I would supply a snappy comeback but I have no idea what you're talking about.

There's no way I could beat you to blogging about your own escapades. You always do it first. *g*

And I can't help it my life is so boring I can't supply blog fodder. I'm just dull that way.

MsHellion said...

WHATEVER. I don't think you suffer from CRS, you suffer from SELECTIVE MEMORY. *LOL*

terrio said...

I've always had selective hearing but no selective memory. Though I'll admit it's spotty at best.

Now, where did I put that damn grocery list?

Tiffany Kenzie said...

Love that, Ter! Selective hearing! LOL