Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Roll Call

The crew members have pointed out perhaps we should give a bit of a brief statement about us and our ship. We are writing pirates on the ship, Romance Writer's Revenge, which we all credit the naming of to Terrio, whom you'll meet in a minute. Keep your britches on.

Our mission is to...well, be pirates. Okay, not like that. We're different. We like to bathe. Not together. Get your minds out of the gutter.

We've banded together, rebels, who write because there is no greater freedom than that which can be found between the pages of... *tomato thrown at her by Boatswain Terrio* Hey! *glowering* We're eating that later. Once we acquire a cook. Now mind yourself, or I'll turn the Captain's Daughter on you.

Please let me introduce Quartermaster Sin. *pointing to a leggy brunette who looks like she'd as soon kick your ass as look at you, dressed in black, all black* Nearly six-feet tall and enough to give the rest of us inferiority complexes if we thought about it too much. She writes like a hurricane, and this is without the bionic hand she wishes she could have.

*pointing to a shorter (who isn't shorter than QM Sin?) auburn-haired pirate in blues and silvers, black knee boots looking particularly fetish-like* This is Boatswain Terrio, our chief petty officer (emphasis on petty) and here to boost our morale. *Terrio swishes cat-o-nine tails* Despite the accessories and pirate attire, Terrio writes contemporary romance without a single whip to be featured in it.

If you want whips, I suggest reading Sin's stuff. I'd tell you what she writes, but on any given day, I doubt Sin could tell me. *grins*

Over here, *pointing to a young woman straddling a cannon, looking quite at home* is Powder Monkey Lisa. We've just acquired her to load the cannons--I hear she's wonderful with big guns. She also writes contemporary romance, but I believe she prefers to call it "smut." Poor gel, the only thing worth writing, really.

And I am Captain Hellion. I doubt any introductions are necessary.

So this is who we are...and what we're about. Who are you....*grins* and what are you about?

15 comments:

Sin said...

I absolutely love when you paint me to be a gothic sex goddess.

BTW. Great intro.

terrio said...

I have accessories. Cool.

Ahoy, Mateys. (That's probably not spelled right but no one said pirates could spell)

So, Captain, who *cough* came up with the name of your ship? *cough*

MsHellion said...

You did, Chief PETTY Officer, BS Terrio...you came up with the brilliant and henceforth eminently quotable "Romance Writer's Revenge".

Everyone knows Captain Hellion hasn't had an original thought in years. I'm just funny.

No, but seriously...credit where credit is due...

QS: you are a gothic sex goddess. You tart. *LOL*

Sin said...

I love how the both of you have pirate looking pics and I have this. Hm. I shall go looking for appropriate pics for PM and I.

elyssany said...

OMG, this is hilarious and I am ADDICTED. I can't wait to see what adventures this brings.

Congrats on the new blog!!!

MsHellion said...

Thank you, Ely...tomorrow we blog about Sex.

Or really, Sin blogs about sex. *I* know nothing about sex.

Lisababe said...

*Rubbing the cannon between my legs while wearing a coy smile* Just give me a nod Capn' when you're ready for the big guns. *wink*

Sin said...

Oh Yeesh, Hellion, look what you've done now! You've turned PM Lisa loose on the cannons. You better hope anything she blows up has rum aboard. I think we're gonna need it.

terrio said...

I have no problem with her making it go off....as long as she watches where she points it.

This is my good pirate outfit....

Lin said...

Hey wenches, love the blog! Save a little of Captain Sparrow for me, will ya? =P

Maggie Robinson said...

Your debut is late for Talk Like a Pirate Day (Sept. 19) but in my generosity and guffawing I shall forgive you. Smooth sailing ahead!

terrio said...

Welcome aboard, Lin and thanks for stopping by. You'll have to talk to Capt. Hellion about Jack. She pretty much keeps him under lock and key and doesn't like to share.....much. LOL!

Maggie, hey there, ho there. Thanks for dropping in. *g* Hope you don't mind we *borrowed* your lighthouse.

Pirate!

Maggie Robinson said...

Nope, my lighthouse has been retired for the season. I'm all blue now...and who knows what other color I'll play with? This blogging thing is addictive. It's nice to see the lighthouse has a new home!

Sin said...

OMG! Lin! You've made my morning! You came over!

Lin said...

Of course I came over! I wouldn't miss it for the world! Or even for an unlimited supply of rum.. Or a night with Jack...

Well actually I might miss it for a night with Jack, but I'd come right over after that one magical, rum-soaked night. =P